December 26, 2010

Minty Fresh

Last week I glassed my girlfriend Hannah's new Canvas Purcha$e. It was the first longboard I've ever lammed but I wanted it to be unique and special for her, and made with love, so I just went ahead and charged it while the laminator wasn't there. I went into it thinking it'd be easy after all the boards I've seen laminated lately but dang, it's a lot harder to do than I thought. I started on the bottom with four different colors and that was hardest part. My first color started going off before I got to the last color which made it a bit tricky. All in all, it came out pretty rad and we're stoked on it. I can't wait for her to ride it !! You can't miss Kameron Brown's board to the left too! That thing's sick! He shaped and lammed it himself.

Canvas Blog Here

No comments: