April 7, 2009

Oi

Wow.

This year was an amazing time at the Noosa festival. I have been there five years in a row now, and have never scored so hard. Everything about this trip was incredible. There were so many positives. My best friends came we stayed with my other best friend, Harrison Roach, his Mom took great care of us, the waves never really stopped pumping, we threw an amazing party for my friend Kameron's birthday, I made the pro final for the first time, I met a special someone, we hung out with Tom Wegener and Matt Williams(Tom's apprentice), we all got to ride the Tuna, Mikey Detemple and Dustin Miller's film Picaresque premiered which was a huge hit, and I ended up winning the noseriding division for the third year in a row, which was only icing on the cake for me. Honestly I could go on and on about each one of these topics and I will, but for right now I'm going to leave it at this and post some images that depict what I am talking about. Everything about this year was truely phenomenal. It's like all the stars lined up. Nothing ever really went wrong, except I did lose my brand new digital camera but hey, you live and learn. Had I never lost it, I might have too many pictures to put on this blog! Anyways, we had an epic time and I hope I can return there every year for the rest of my life, and maybe one day even live there. It's one of the only places in the world I've traveled to and really thought I could reside. It's such a unique place. I feel so privileged to have been there for the 2009 Noosa Festival of Surfing. I don't know how I could ever top this year, however, every year has it's surprises and qualities that set it apart from the last.












I

1 comment:

Chasen Marshall said...

Good to see that you're back to blogging. Enjoy your latest travels. Remember, put in a good word for me with the Outside crew. Haha. Jk. Kinda.